Monday, April 13, 2009

Happy Spring!


cherry blossom branches, originally uploaded by bethjc.

I'm not much for Easter but I do think it's important to mark the seasons and I especially love spring! We decided to celebrate spring by visiting the Cherry Blossom Festival in DC. The weather was perfect and the trees were so pretty. It was such a great way to to welcome the season.

Now I need to change out my closet and go to the fabric store because I need some new spring skirts. I already have my spring shoes - new ivory ballet flats I got on clearance and have been saving for months.

1 comment:

Susan Iverson said...

I have always marveled at women who can change out their wardrobes for the seasons. I'm just not good at it because I HATE shopping! I know, doesn't seem possible, does it. I do love spring though. Those cherry blossoms are gorgeous!